Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it's a bit of both. He's great and if he's fit and firing he'd give us the type of creative player that could actually add 15-20 more goals to the team on his own.

I don't agree with any player being called a luxury player, scoring goals isn't exactly a luxury, but the injury thing is undoubtedly true and a big risk that could take it sideways quickly.

Poor players are a luxury my son.
God bless.

Our wage bill is extortionate so whilst culling a few and bringing in a James Rodriguez sounds a good trade we are still left with an extortionate wage bill.
Our wage bill as a percentage of our turnover is one of the highest in the league. This was before Richarlison, DCL and Holgate signed new deals. It’s not as if many of the squad are earning their vastly inflated salaries.

Don't see how there can feasibly be a transfer window this summer.

It'll have to be September. Just have a month at the start of the season where deals can get done.

Any talk of us signing anyone is also nonsense as it stands.

Deals that were lined up (Gabriel etc) maybe, but there's just too much uncertainty.

Don't see how there can feasibly be a transfer window this summer.

It'll have to be September. Just have a month at the start of the season where deals can get done.

Any talk of us signing anyone is also nonsense as it stands.

Deals that were lined up (Gabriel etc) maybe, but there's just too much uncertainty.
Reckon the free transfers are going to be the most wanted in the window.

Our defence is pretty bad, but so is our midfield.

So rather than sign 10 CBs in 1 window, how about we sign just 1 and instead of improving only the defence and buying CBs to sit on the bench, we improve the midfield as well.

You have chosen the Michael Keane option.

This is unacceptable.

Our biggest weakness is right back, teams target us there every game = Emerson

We need a centre back on the left = Gabriel

We should be moving Keane on and need a replacement for him = Todibo

Digne cant go the season without missing some games, Baines could drop off a cliff...need a player who can develop and ideally cover of positions = Sarr.

Then we will probably bring in James and Allan.

You have chosen the Michael Keane option.

This is unacceptable.

Our biggest weakness is right back, teams target us there every game = Emerson

We need a centre back on the left = Gabriel

We should be moving Keane on and need a replacement for him = Todibo

Digne cant go the season without missing some games, Baines could drop off a cliff...need a player who can develop and ideally cover of positions = Sarr.

Then we will probably bring in James and Allan.

Havent watched any of them play, so I have no idea if they are better than Coleman, Keane or Baines.

But its a moot point, I doubt we will sign any names mentioned here.

His great potential and way to go signing big prospects from europe than younger english too as although Marseille "rich" in french terms , he ll know french Media take interest at Everton due to all the fench there and he d get more profile and interest if returned back after a few years !

French league has some great potential in it once you look ;-) I used to go watch Nimes crocos in Ligue 2 and for past few seasons are in Ligue 1 ;-) The keeper they loaned from Bordeaux, Bernardoni was great and rated best in Ligue 1 last year as he d pull off maybe 20 topsaves a game as Nimes are dirt poor ;-) When they came up from Ligue 2, their striker was an amateur lad , a fat lad living the dream but they d garryowen it into box and he'd take 6 or 7 lads out every time haha PSG hate going there as they have no respect for them , fans, players or coaching team haha

Ibrahima Diallo linked now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back