Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember only this year we're getting rid of Luke Garbutt ;-)
I'm convinced that we never wanted to re-sign Garbutt in the first place, and just panicked into giving him a new contract because his agent played us and made us believe better teams wanted him. All the signs were that they were happy for him to see out his contract, he wasn't anywhere near the team, and then suddenly we were giving him £25k a week on a 5 year deal.

Remember only this year we're getting rid of Luke Garbutt ;-)
I no he’s been around forever. An I don’t understand why he contributes nothing to the club. Sandro is an other one we need gone as soon as possible. I think he will stick around to the end of his contract just like a lot of these wasters are doing. Big Dutch block head an the P.E teaches time here was shocking. Left us with players on big contracts that we can’t get rid of.

I no he’s been around forever. An I don’t understand why he contributes nothing to the club. Sandro is an other one we need gone as soon as possible. I think he will stick around to the end of his contract just like a lot of these wasters are doing. Big Dutch block head an the P.E teaches time here was shocking. Left us with players on big contracts that we can’t get rid of.

Luckily around 11 players gone in summer when contracts finished , 5 1st team squad, 5 u23s and Sidibe loan finished ;-)
Can see Besic, and heard Sandro wants to go so hopefully the case and then with Bolasie, Dowell, Pennnington going too there finally might be some stability about signings

It's absolutely criminal mismanagement to have someone like Besic still under contract for another year. He's been here six years and not even played enough games for one full league season. How on earth we signed off on giving him a new contract I will never, ever know.

People used to actually rate Besic, believe it or not. Some people even raved about him.

Luckily around 11 players gone in summer when contracts finished , 5 1st team squad, 5 u23s and Sidibe loan finished ;-)
Can see Besic, and heard Sandro wants to go so hopefully the case and then with Bolasie, Dowell, Pennnington going too there finally might be some stability about signings
Yeah hope so mate. I can see some light at the end of the tunnel now we have Carlo. koeman Large Sam An Silva have all been disasters in my opinion. Hopefully now we have a plan an can build a team that fits the system Carlo wants to play.

Yeah hope so mate. I can see some light at the end of the tunnel now we have Carlo. koeman Large Sam An Silva have all been disasters in my opinion. Hopefully now we have a plan an can build a team that fits the system Carlo wants to play.

At least now it finally looks like there is a system being put into place that when carlo retires will be left in place ;-)

I'm convinced that we never wanted to re-sign Garbutt in the first place, and just panicked into giving him a new contract because his agent played us and made us believe better teams wanted him. All the signs were that they were happy for him to see out his contract, he wasn't anywhere near the team, and then suddenly we were giving him £25k a week on a 5 year deal.

Remember everyone on here worrying that Liverpool were going to snap him up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back