Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depay for me. I think he could be great fir us, can play across the front in a few potions. Coming to his peak. And Brands talked him up big time as a young player in Holland.

Obviously he had some off field issues, so a bit of a risk. But only has a year left on his contract. So could maybe get him for a good price.

And Aouar in midfield is a very good young player, but looks like the likes of City and PSG are after him.
Turned up for a reserve game driving a Rolls Royce and wearing a cowboy hat. I think we should be trying to swerve these bells going forward.

So his new video is him in some glass villa in Dubai walking round with a tiger....yeahhhh wide berth him I think.

See for yourself
No I did say he would be risk. My point was, there not many top class players we can buy at the right age. We either buy young players or are linked with players at the 28/29 age.

The only players we’ve bought at the perfect age 24/25 are players top clubs don’t want or 2nd rate players like iwobi & Keane.

I would put RB and CB as a priority myself.

I think our right flank constantly being targetted as @Zatara says is a result of us never having a decent threat down there. Nothing for opposition left backs to wrry about, Coleman is on the decline but still adequate. No idea how much improved JJK will be, bu have no doubt we'd see our right side being targeted less if we had a quality RW.

One player I think will be on the radar of a lot of clubs is Alexander Isak, the young Swede we were linked with a few years ago. He's come on leaps and bounds this season and looks like fulfilling the potential everyone saw in him as a teenager. If he doesn't sign for Real Madrid or Barca, he'll end up in the Premier League in my opinion.
Browns you cant link a player and not put up the obligatory youtube video
You are here long enough to know better lol

I think our right flank constantly being targetted as @Zatara says is a result of us never having a decent threat down there. Nothing for opposition left backs to wrry about, Coleman is on the decline but still adequate. No idea how much improved JJK will be, bu have no doubt we'd see our right side being targeted less if we had a quality RW.

But that cant be true cos to be honest we dont have a decent LW either.

No I did say he would be risk. My point was, there not many top class players we can buy at the right age. We either buy young players or are linked with players at the 28/29 age.

The only players we’ve bought at the perfect age 24/25 are players top clubs don’t want or 2nd rate players like iwobi & Keane.
It's with you saying "he'd be great for us"....no matter how good he is,he's certainly not good enough for us to be putting up with his shaningans week in week out. He's just a really bad example of player we should be looking at.

I suppose it's manageable for us to commit to. I think this market will see big reductions and quite a few surprises.
There will be a NEW NORMAL in all aspects of life and we will have to get used to it
Listening to the head of the ECB Christine Legarde today and they are throwing mobile phone number amounts of money into the economy in the HOPE it will help
Money is going to be tight all round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back