Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
obviously Joking mate. The man was a freak.

Wasn't there that photo of him knocking about where he's playing under-14s or something and is 3 times the size of the other kids? Think there was a similar one of Barkley as well.

I've never really believed Rooneys true age, he looked 30 when he scored that goal against Arsenal.

Im not sure the wage deferrals are as united as the media suggest mate. I took from the comments that not all the players are taking a deferral and others at different percentages which you can understand, with the biggest contributors likely the higher paid taking 50%. It was reported that the wages deferred for players would be three months. Our financial year runs to the end of June.

One aspect that wasn’t reported widely was that the Blue Family campaign has raised 400k during their work in restrictions a sum Bill Kenwright and Farhad Moshiri have agreed to match - wonderful gesture.

Great gesture, as you say, but this is my club and i don't even hear about half of this stuff. I know we're not that shallow and media hungry as a club, but this is what the media should report on, it's the kind of thing that would give football teams like ours the acknowledgement we deserve from the general public. But you never hear it, the RS make one media organised gesture a year, with no actual benefit, like taking a knee and its plastered everywhere.

Wasn't there that photo of him knocking about where he's playing under-14s or something and is 3 times the size of the other kids? Think there was a similar one of Barkley as well.

I've never really believed Rooneys true age, he looked 30 when he scored that goal against Arsenal.

I have a similar picture of my son playing for Bolton School Boys against Liverpool school boys, he was 2 foot smaller than half the Liverpool lads...some of them were laughing in the handshake before the game....haha!

Great gesture, as you say, but this is my club and i don't even hear about half of this stuff. I know we're not that shallow and media hungry as a club, but this is what the media should report on, it's the kind of thing that would give football teams like ours the acknowledgement we deserve from the general public. But you never hear it, the RS make one media organised gesture a year, with no actual benefit, like taking a knee and its plastered everywhere.

I agree mate, its not an isolated gesture either, i think there has been a few during Mosiri's reign - the donation to Bradley Cooper fund comes to mind to.

I suppose though in a way, a truer sense of philanthropy is the spirit of giving without receiving so i admire the humility and low key nature in a different way. About the cause rather then the reflected glory.

I agree mate, its not an isolated gesture either, i think there has been a few during Mosiri's reign - the donation to Bradley Cooper fund comes to mind to.

I suppose though in a way, a truer sense of philanthropy is the spirit of giving without receiving so i admire the humility and low key nature in a different way. About the cause rather then the reflected glory.
Was this to help with the production of Hangover 4?

I have a similar picture of my son playing for Bolton School Boys against Liverpool school boys, he was 2 foot smaller than half the Liverpool lads...some of them were laughing in the handshake before the game....haha!

...with schoolboys there can be a huge physical difference in kids born in September than the following August, yet they’re in the same school year. I played for Liverpool Schoolboys and plenty of representative youth football and I always thought it was a big advantage that I was born in September.

Apparently we have agreed terms with AZ midfielder Teun Koopmeiners, just need to agree on a fee with AZ.

(Dons tin hat)

....Schneiderlin naturally sits in front of the back four, I think that’s why he’s not been moved on. If he’s on his way out, Koopmeiners could be a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back