Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever we think of silva, it’s definitely an Ancelotti decision. We have to trust it I suppose. It also maybe highlights our lack of funds as kirkbride stated. I have no idea of how good he is, having not seen him play for quite sometime. It’s also very difficult to see how someone comes to the premier league at such an age and has an instant impact which is what this requires. It certainly proves Ancelotti doesn’t rate our centre backs much right now to sign a 35 yr old. Anyhow, good to see Brands is busy.....

Whatever we think of silva, it’s definitely an Ancelotti decision. We have to trust it I suppose. It also maybe highlights our lack of funds as kirkbride stated. I have no idea of how good he is, having not seen him play for quite sometime. It’s also very difficult to see how someone comes to the premier league at such an age and has an instant impact which is what this requires. It certainly proves Ancelotti doesn’t rate our centre backs much right now to sign a 35 yr old. Anyhow, good to see Brands is busy.....

SIGN SOMEBODY BRANDS

DONT SIGN 1 OF THE BEST CBS IN WORLD FOOTBALL THO

The figures flying round what we're allegedly willing to pay him suggest funds may not be a problem.

Seems like I have missed some news on Silva. If folks are just pulling our legs they forgot one of the key elements....the dedicated thread.

Its like somebody turning their nose up at CR7.
I’m not turning my nose up. Read what I initially said. You just jumped on a marcel brands comment. Anyway I’m not finding the solid reports online as maybe everyone else. How far is this down the line?

This time last year we were looking brighter than them.

They finished last season well but we were even better. We went in to the summer neck and neck squad wise but it all changed in 1 window by us losing Gueye and Zouma whilst not really kicking on.

We’re not a million miles away, it can all change again in one window especially if they lose a couple of key players this summer. Chilwell for one looks like he’ll be off.

Also, talking about the VAR decisions they got. The one against us was disgusting.

Alongside the Vardy thing I mentioned, the other thing theyve done better at us is not collapse after selling a player. After Maguire and Mahrez went they kicked on. I sense that's something we have got to get better at. How to lose a player and regroup.

But yes the rest is true. Rodgers tends to do well for 18 months and falls away. I can see them falling off next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back