Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Declan rice, Danny ings is scoring goals in the prem so he isn’t 2nd rate, I also like Nathan redmond too He would be brilliant in a decent side
That would be a shocking waste of probably about 130mil. And I wouldn’t pay half that.
Rice is rubbish the new Eric Deir, absolute carthorse

Ings is a good finisher, but I think he’s 29. And not what we need.

And redmond is also 26 and been breaking through for years. Another bang average player.

A lot of money to stand still

Said in the Times today that Ryan Frazer is “holding out” for a move to us on £100k/week.

Like we really need another midget winger

....Mohammed Salisu link is interesting. Not as classy looking as Todibo, but Salisu is a left sided physical monster available at a bargain £11m.

indication is he’s PL bound with us and Southampton in the frame. Southampton much more likely given our reported interest in Todibo but interesting if that’s a smokescreen.
I prefer my cbs to be defense first. Sounds like Salisu maybe fits that a bit more than Todibo. Also if we assume Holgate has one spot locked down, a left sided “monster” seems like the right type of player.

I like Declan rice, Danny ings is scoring goals in the prem so he isn’t 2nd rate, I also like Nathan redmond too He would be brilliant in a decent side

Mate, we're everton, not Southampton.

I can't think of any English players I'd want bar the ones that won't come here... Pretty much sancho, sterling and kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back