Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. You have weird dreams.
2. I’ve watched a few times and haven’t been overly impressed by him. Think there’s gotta be better available.
There is better out there but we aren’t getting them. Have to be realistic and get some players who fit the system, for a realistic price

It’s grim to think about the dross making a killing from us and the money we’ve spunked on crap, that entire Koeman/Walsh era was a fever dream
With the young lads on show yesterday we have an opportunity this window to push on. Even some RS commentators have said this after yesterday's game. We need 2 box to box competitive midfielders and let's see if gomes can do the business. A left winger with pace and skill. A centre back, I would prefer Gabriel than The lad from Barcelona. We have a chance to push on we need to try and take it. But please no slow ponderous players please

With the young lads on show yesterday we have an opportunity this window to push on. Even some RS commentators have said this after yesterday's game. We need 2 box to box competitive midfielders and let's see if gomes can do the business. A left winger with pace and skill. A centre back, I would prefer Gabriel than The lad from Barcelona. We have a chance to push on we need to try and take it. But please no slow ponderous players please
Agree with everything there maybe bar the left winger shout. We’re stacked on the left with Bernard, Richarlison, Iwobi and maybe even Sig. We only really have Walcott as a recognised right winger and our attacks are so lob sided to the left with Digne and one of those mentioned it’s easy to predict. The absolute priority has to be central midfield though no excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back