Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Zat, you have 2 teenagers playing CB ffs.

We wont be selling everybody this summer.

Mina, Keane, Pickford, Gomes, Coleman, Davies wont be leaving for sure.

Other than them and the players you mentioned are all maybes.
I disagree about Mina or Keane. I can see one going if we buy the centre back we want. With no Europe 3 and a youngster is fine.

Davies, is another possibility imo. But I don’t think the club be putting his name out there. Maybe if a team comes in and offers a good price, I’m sure they would think about it

Please tell me that Morelos link is tosh.

He is an utter clown.
Of course it is, We probably aren’t signing a striker unless Kean goes or we can’t get the right sided player we want.

like the link to lingard. Usual utter garbage. That’s the thing with Scotland. Bang average players thing the prem clubs will be all over them. And the clubs think they can rinse prem teams.

I like the Celtic forward though, I think he could be a great striker in the future

Of course it is, We probably aren’t signing a striker unless Kean goes or we can’t get the right sided player we want.

like the link to lingard. Usual utter garbage. That’s the thing with Scotland. Bang average players thing the prem clubs will be all over them. And the clubs think they can rinse prem teams.

I like the Celtic forward though, I think he could be a great striker in the future

I actually like Lingard. He could add some drive into the box from midfield.

I mean, how can they even be asking £12m for that fraudulent clown?

....I’ve watched him closely whilst attending an Old Firm game and he really is quite amusing. Doesn’t particularly link with teammates or get his head up for awareness. No noticeable pace, he gets under the skin of the opposition and tends to shoot at goal when he’s in the vicinity.

i thought Niasse would be a better option for Rangers.

Only rumours on twitter. But seen that Osimhen to turn down Napoli. As what’s a move to the prem Would love that to be true, as the Italian media seem to believe everyone wants to go to Italy.

Hopefully Gabriel also wants the prem to.

Its so tiring and depressing being negative.

Now I see why the doom merchants are always so angry.
We are well organised and the defense looks decent, we have a couple of young, hungry lads upfront.. Sort out the midfield and things can work out well, we still have a very good record since ancelotti came in... Unfortunately people just want to deal in absolutes these days

We are well organised and the defense looks decent, we have a couple of young, hungry lads upfront.. Sort out the midfield and things can work out well, we still have a very good record since ancelotti came in... Unfortunately people just want to deal in absolutes these days

Its not even proper footy at the moment, its a total farce.

We have a World Class manager, give him a few ballers to work with and who knows what we can do when the real footy returns.

The midfield though.... we had to put Holgate in there earlier in the season and he was MOTM. Davies and Gomes are good squad level players but neither should be starting. Gbamin is untested and Siggy is just either not trying or not suited to the game. Delph should never have been bought. If the likes of Walcott,Bernard and Richy are being considered as wide Midfielders then you really need 2 in the middle that can boss a game. We have neither. We dont need a superstar, just a couple of CM's who can break up play and pass a ball.

Keane should be sold this summer if any decent bids come in for him. It’s taken him three years to show a decent bit of form and he still turns like the QE2. He’s got two years left on his contract. We should cash in whilst we still have the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back