Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve tried the buying players off relegated teams before. It doesn’t usually end well, with only Gana springing to mind in recent times.

I think he’s overrated tbh. Decent player yes but for the sort of price he’d go for we could get a player of far higher quality elsewhere. We’re exactly the sort of club who would splash out that sum on Grealish whilst City or Chelsea pay less than that for midfield talent that will turn out far better. I’m not even sure Grealish is the best midfielder at Villa.
We have enough weak ballplayers in midfield we need a general who gets around the pitch breaking up play, and who can drive up the pitch too.

lol he is massively overrated.

Must be the long hair or something because he is a very limited player
Nah he's decent and would be worth a punt depending on the price, Maybe he does a Richarlison and step up a gear in a clearly superior team or maybe he doesn't, Who knows.

Nah he's decent and would be worth a punt depending on the price, Maybe he does a Richarlison and step up a gear in a clearly superior team or maybe he doesn't, Who knows.
What has Cantwell done that makes you think we should sign him?

What has Cantwell done that makes you think we should sign him?
It's the whole picture, Young english player who had a fairly okay season in a horrendous team, Can play in any of the midfield positions, 6 goals and 2 assists, Like I said earlier if could be another Richarlison effect where the 6 goals turns into 10 with better players around him, He shouldn't be a priority target but if the price is right it's definitely worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back