Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Materazzi was a joke for us.

He spent more time getting sent off than defending.

I thought he and Dacourt would have really done well the next season...Vieira was always getting sent off in his first season too...

Materazzi just had it all for me...cant believe we sold him for the same fee back to perugia...totally gutted.

Poor bloke was in tears pitchside as well :(

I thought he and Dacourt would have really done well the next season...Vieira was always getting sent off in his first season too...

Materazzi just had it all for me...cant believe we sold him for the same fee back to perugia...totally gutted.

Poor bloke was in tears pitchside as well :(

I always remember him being a bit garbo.

I was shocked when he turned into the player he did.

RB: Emerson (Betis) Not linked
CB: Gabriel (Lille) linked
CB: Morato (Benfica) linked
CM: Allan (Napoli) linked
LM: Everton (Gremio) linked
RM: Tete (Shahktar) Not linked
RM: Neres (Ajax) linked last year

Welcome Brazilians :)

Dacourt was underated...I know Johnson let us spend the £20mil then the following summer we went out to sell...

Bought Dacourt for £3.8mil i think and sold for £6.2mil...then spent £4.5mil on Nyarko.

Dacourt even went to France for a season before Leeds signed him if i remember correctly...

I used to love him and Materazzi....bakayoko a disaster and of course Collins made no sense...Simonsen also a waste of money.

Materazzi and Dacourt would walk into this team.
We were linked with Messi in 2006 from a blog too. See how far that got us

Materazzi was a joke for us.

He spent more time getting sent off than defending.
And a couple of his sending offs where a disgrace. A young Italian CB. Who’s grew up playing in a back 3/sweeper. Came to England and was now tracking CF’s to the half way line.
Was also very young, probably couldn’t speak a word of English. With all that I think he did well abd you could tell he had a lot of talent.

And what he went onto to achieve, wasn’t a big surprise to me.

Lad in work has a family member on the staff of Notts Forest.
He said we have definitely watched Matty Cash a few times
Nothing may come of it
Lad looks good to be fair, Aarons is definitely the English right back we should be looking at but Cash will, pardon the puns, cost a lost less money

flu has a mortality rate of 1%, and the article talks about how the statistics are skewed. there's also extra vigilance for coronavirus right now - during flu seasons, a lot of people don't report their illness and just tough it out at home
And close the football stadiums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back