Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s the latest lads? Last I checked was that Dom King had reported we were in talks over Arias this morning, any more updates on that?

Seen conflicting reports on Doucouré, French sources saying we had agreed personal terms but no fee and the Standard saying we’d bid but Watford want £25m. What looks more likely?

Any more news on Allen? Again seen reports a deal is close

...really not sure Ings is the right type for us. He’s clever and relies on players picking out the little runs he makes off defenders shoulder. Ward-Prowse is a good foil for him, not sure our central midfield play ‘between the lines’ in the same way.
Reminds me of something my old fella told me about our signing of Fred Pickering Eggs,now Fred was an excellent player for us but my old man reckoned we should also have signed inside forward Bryan Douglas from Blackburn who was a great foil for Fred apparently :)

What’s the latest lads? Last I checked was that Dom King had reported we were in talks over Arias this morning, any more updates on that?

Seen conflicting reports on Doucouré, French sources saying we had agreed personal terms but no fee and the Standard saying we’d bid but Watford want £25m. What looks more likely?

Any more news on Allen? Again seen reports a deal is close

Apparently David Ornstein (I think he's a journalist for the Athletic) saying we are interested in Ocampos if Sevilla.

Just watched a YT vid of him. 3 minutes it took me to conclude the lad is work class. Not sure how realistic he is though.

No further developments though regarding the players you've mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back