Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
smells like an embargo, love it. But whats new???
Sounds like that Fabrizio fella has no idea at all and is making up his 'news' to match each passing day. Soon it will be "fee agreed", then if the transfer happens he'll look like he knew all along, if it doesn't he can come out later and say the player didn't agree terms or there was a change of mind by one of the teams. Easiest job in the world football journalism.

I have big doubts that Carlo will be backed. He should be 100% in charge, not having to take instructions from a director of football.

Not sure of the exact set up but I’d be stunned if he was brought in on the money he’s getting just to be a side act. Then again maybe he doesn’t care and is just here for the money. Seems to be too much of a winner for that and needs to show something after Napoli - I hope so anyway.

Sounds like that Fabrizio fella has no idea at all and is making up his 'news' to match each passing day. Soon it will be "fee agreed", then if the transfer happens he'll look like he knew all along, if it doesn't he can come out later and say the player didn't agree terms or there was a change of mind by one of the teams. Easiest job in the world football journalism.
Fab is as solid as they come.

He doesnt deal in wham.

I think in relation to this particular deal the Italian press are much more on the ball than any of the British press, bar the usual suspects (and they'll only get told when it's done or as good as).

The money we have and the effort is going into getting Allan and Doucoure done.

Yes of course they will be, Fabrizio is reliable. But at the same time there is a lot of rubbish in Italian press, I would not trust to tell me the right date on the front page!

There's a lot more to it than spurning out transfer rumours.

We churn out crap match reports as well.

Not unless we shift players (or have the confidence we can shift them) but do reckon they want both in.
I think so as well. We'll see how good Brands really is now. As much as we joke about our players being garbage and them being impossible to sell, Lance FC get massive fees for worse players than Davies.... So no excuses for me, he has to shift them for a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back