Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love this video
Imagine all the arl arse moaners in the Upper Bullens banging that out....

Nah, me neither lollollol

Already got my hymn sheet ready.

don’t know how anyone could be unhappy going into a season with Allan Doucs and J Rod. Big
Improvements.

Unless we plan on switching to a pretty radically different system, something like a 4-3-1-2 where the fullbacks are the width for example, we don't really need to have some kind of world class player there at the detriment of other positions. We do however need someone competent at both passing and defending which is not what we currently have. So it needs something, but cheap is the way for me.

I think we could be shaping up for Xmas tree formation by the looks of our alleged signings. With Richarlison James in behind DCL. Allan, Doucoure, Gomes/Gbamin, behind. Any variant of 433 really.

Here’s one Carlo prepared earlier.

1598395908981.webp

I think we could be shaping up for Xmas tree formation by the looks of our alleged signings. With Richarlison James in behind DCL. Allan, Doucoure, Gomes/Gbamin, behind. Any variant of 433 really.

Here’s one Carlo prepared earlier.

View attachment 98531
It could be. I personally think Richarlison up top next to Kean/Dom with James in behind makes more sense. In that case I'd hope we spend on a RB because they'll have a lot more responsibility.

It could be. I personally think Richarlison up top next to Kean/Dom with James in behind makes more sense. In that case I'd hope we spend on a RB because they'll have a lot more responsibility.

Yep that’s sound logic mate, any variant on a 433 really, can’t see us going for an additional wide right if we get James and the two midfielders myself.

Leaves us with an awful lot of chaff in the squad if all signings are allegedly true, we could do with shifting some semi warm bodies from the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back