Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

What’s the deal with Darren Bent and Danny Mills, commenting on anyone we’re linked with.

Make up a link and get Darren and Danny to say it’s exactly what we need same comments on every player.
Plus they have had that Alex Bruce, Noel Whelan plus a few others that no one would hardly take notice of as well lol, all act as though they are world class experts

I just can't understand why Bill would be involved in a deal for say James Rodriguez. Thats a deal that wouldn't even have been discussed if Bill was still in charge.

Kenwright will still have some role in transfers though.

Why buy a bloke and pay his wages now when we can in 3-4 weeks time is his mantra.

Waiting around until the windows end has been the clubs strategy under his tenure for over a decade.

Ironically we only started buying players early doors when he was taken off negotiations. Since he was given more of a hands on roll a season or so back we reverted to deadline day bonanza's.

Kenwright will still have some role in transfers though.

Why buy a bloke and pay his wages now when we can in 3-4 weeks time is his mantra.

Waiting around until the windows end has been the clubs strategy under his tenure for over a decade.

Ironically we only started buying players early doors when he was taken off negotiations. Since he was given more of a hands on roll a season or so back we reverted to deadline day bonanza's.

I'm sure the delay is nothing to do with the fact we are negotiating for a player who would be the best talent we've had since Rooney.

Its all Bill deliberately delaying things. Definitely Bill's fault.

Feel like FM with
Pickford
Arias Holgate Mina Digne
Allan Doucoure
Gomes.
Zaha. Richy. Rodriguez

Really a 433 but Gomes little more advanced..

Or go:
Pickford
Arias Holgate Mina Digne
Zaha Allan Doucoure Gordon
Rodriguez Richy
442 with James as real 10.

Deffo some sales needed to put that team together! Read Zaha rumours again today but seem slim... little frustrated that we do saddled withcost... even with Rodriguez linked we missing a winger of class to knit a perfect window (assume we get these guys obviously)

Otherwise we got this great spine now but nothing out wide except Bernard, Walcott, Iwobi and Gordon. Obviously Gordon has potential and Richy can come back to wing but I like the idea of him taking 9. I would start Walcott of that bunch on the right...

Time to get Berardi!

Status
Not open for further replies.