Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, he's no longer "an accident waiting to happen". It happens almost every game now. I've defended him for a long time but the mistakes have become too frequent.
I think that he'll be much better this season if and we sign the 3 New midfielders we're linked with, you'd imagine that the defence will be under a lot less pressure than the past few years with that lazy bunch of malcontents in front of them, a better midfield means more confident defenders which will have the keeper with less to do, and if the keeper has less to do then less chances to make mistakes.

I think that he'll be much better this season if and we sign the 3 New midfielders we're linked with, you'd imagine that the defence will be under a lot less pressure than the past few years with that lazy bunch of malcontents in front of them, a better midfield means more confident defenders which will have the keeper with less to do, and if the keeper has less to do then less chances to make mistakes.
Whilst i agree with what you are saying here, the only problem which will come to light is Pickford likes to be centre of attention and will do his usual mad moment in the match he does it every time he has a quiet game

All the official photos have been taken, all 3 have signed

3F8EA3E1-CF04-4A36-86D1-7E3B7615CD87.webp

See were linked with Emerson who was on loan @ betis.

Absolute flying machine.

See that the links to out and out wingers have gone quiet.

Change of formation perhaps?

Allan, doucoure, gomes and James as a midfield diamond. Two proper wing backs pushing on.

Could also see us playing a 4231 with Richy on the right.

Think that'll be the most interesting thing to see when the season stars.

442 looked to be a given. But for me I don't see James playing centre mid or right wing as he's not the paciest.

See were linked with Emerson who was on loan @ betis.

Absolute flying machine.

See that the links to out and out wingers have gone quiet.

Change of formation perhaps?

Allan, doucoure, gomes and James as a midfield diamond. Two proper wing backs pushing on.

Could also see us playing a 4231 with Richy on the right.

Think that'll be the most interesting thing to see when the season stars.

442 looked to be a given. But for me I don't see James playing centre mid or right wing as he's not the paciest.
What does cumpkins mean mate?

The possibility of a first choice attack that includes James, Richarlisson and DCL sounds pretty frightening to any prem league defence. Putting Allan, Gomes and Doucoure behind them is potentially poetic. I am truly excited the last few days. Get it over the line Marcel!
I would still agree with many on here that Pickford can be a weak link as he has zero competition right now. He is currently still (literally) the first name on the team sheet as there is now alternative even when his form or lunacy is an issue.

Can see Besic // Sandro the first two out. Sandro will probably be a loan but with only 12 months remaining on his contract I’d even let him go for free as long as the club he goes to covers his wages . Would Besic interest Watford ? Could he be part of Dacoure deal should it happen ? Could they also offer Bolasie on loan to Watford given Sarr looks as if he’s on the way out. Hopefully Delph goes as well and can see Davis heading out on loan ?
If I were Watford I’d be looking to loan our guys with 12months left on their contract. If they do well they pick them up for free. Plus they’re also the ones we’re least arsed about. Besic and Bolasie to Watford would do them well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back