Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doucoure and Allan in a midfield 2 with Gomes as third choice or rotating in is mouth watering compared to what we had last season. On top of that no pressure to rush Gbamin back so he’ll hopefully come back strong as 4th choice and be able to work his way into the team. If Pickford got a bit of sense about him we’d have a very strong spine of the team for years to come.

Couple of Twitter mentions about us being after Stones.

I'd be very happy with that personally.
I doubt we'll be signing too many defenders this window maybe backup for Coleman in on loan.. I think our defense will surprise alot of people this season without the revolving door of a midfield in front of them, a bit of protection from the mids is what they needed and weren't getting.

Doucoure and Allan in a midfield 2 with Gomes as third choice or rotating in is mouth watering compared to what we had last season. On top of that no pressure to rush Gbamin back so he’ll hopefully come back strong as 4th choice and be able to work his way into the team. If Pickford got a bit of sense about him we’d have a very strong spine of the team for years to come.
Alternatively we could go 433
Allan and doucoure either side of Gomes

Richy back on the left, hamez on the right cutting in,
Dcl/kean/new striker in the middle

He was very one dimensional though, he happened to be really good at that dimension, but limited as an all rounder in my opinion. He was good at what he did. I liked him, but i always think of the two games Vs Newcastle when we were in the lead and they turned it around by over running us in midfield, that and team would often out grock up for sheer power and presence. To be fair though anyone playing with Gomes in a two has to get through some amount of defensive work.

Its why i like the combo of Doucoure and Allan together.
I'll be massively surprised if Gomes isn't CM with Allan and Doucoure.

James wide right. Richy left. Both cutting in and the width provided by Coleman and Digne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back