Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias going to Leverkusen.
Emerson seems unlikely.
How about Alvaro Odriozola from Real Madrid?
Was on loan at Bayern last season.
So plenty of experience playing and training with good players and can cover RB and RW if needed.
Maybe go for the old "loan with option to buy" scenario?

Keep in contact with Chelsea, but don’t put your eggs in that basket. I disagree with others that they aren’t hesitant to deal with us. They are still a team in transition if their last two games are anything to go by. Sure there are some other young CB’s that could round do the job until Holgate and Jrad get healthy

I'd steer clear of Chelsea myself, Lampard seems to like playing games like this as per last year. We have to avoid a scenario where we get burnt again and have no CB backup by October 5th.

Does seem he is definitely gonna be available, though.

He has a bit of pace and is a strong defender. Kind of unsure why Lampard seems not to rate him.

Then again, the injury may have done him in.

Had a couple nightmare games and seems to have lost faith of both Lamps and the fans. I’d take him on loan without question.

He was worried about Tomori wanting to leave so gave him game time.

I've no doubt he starts picking Rudiger again once the window closes and Tomori ends up out of the squad again.

Does stress in the Telegraph article from Law that Everton still want Tomori.

But the Athletic (and GOK is reliable, same with Paddy Boyland, as they get their info from the club) saying our interest has cooled and we're looking elsewhere.

Stephen Hughes
Alex Iwobi
Richard Wright
Franny Jeffers
Theo Walcott
Philippe senderos

Off the top of my head.

They've had Alan Ball, Arteta, keown

What a bunch of world beaters we bought from them.

If Koeman or Silva were still here I could see Richard Wright coming back as a Goalkeeping coach.........hopefully those "Everton That" signings are a thing of the past.

Had a couple nightmare games and seems to have lost faith of both Lamps and the fans. I’d take him on loan without question.
I always thought he was the best centre back at Chelsea, he seems to have gone out of favour since that racism row back in February after the Spurs game. Recall that he wasn't happy with the support he got from the club or have I just totally made that up in my head??

I'd certainly have him on loan

Does stress in the Telegraph article from Law that Everton still want Tomori.

But the Athletic (and GOK is reliable, same with Paddy Boyland, as they get their info from the club) saying our interest has cooled and we're looking elsewhere.

Yeah I saw that in the Athletic. I think it had came from Ornstein too.

It's a pretty urgent need at centre back and hopefully we get through the next couple of weeks without further injuries and eventually get someone good in. Ideally, the sooner the better.

Yeah I saw that in the Athletic. I think it had came from Ornstein too.

It's a pretty urgent need at centre back and hopefully we get through the next couple of weeks without further injuries and eventually get someone good in. Ideally, the sooner the better.

If we get an injury at CB I'm gonna need bouncers in the Brands thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back