Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest there was no need to loan Gibson out until we got someone in, so I hope it's close.

If nothing is close then we need a lot of luck and I prefer not leaving things to luck.

You would like to think it means we've got somebody lined up.

Then again we all thought we'd have a Zouma back up last summer and we didnt. Got lucky last year having only 3 senior CBs in the squad, was only after the lockdown that we had to play Branthwaite there

Arias going to Leverkusen.
Emerson seems unlikely.
How about Alvaro Odriozola from Real Madrid?
Was on loan at Bayern last season.
So plenty of experience playing and training with good players and can cover RB and RW if needed.
Maybe go for the old "loan with option to buy" scenario?
Have we been linked?

Does seem he is definitely gonna be available, though.

He has a bit of pace and is a strong defender. Kind of unsure why Lampard seems not to rate him.

Then again, the injury may have done him in.

Said it earlier, if we could get him back to performing how he was before his injury last season then he'd be fantastic. Problem being he's quite injury prone.. however he's a superb defender when firing on all cylinders. Would take him on loan with an option easily.

Have we been linked?
There was something ages ago but it wasn't a direct link. It was tenuous. Basically because he plays for Madrid and went to Bayern where Ancelotti managed.
But it was enough for me to look him up and although he's not played many games for either Madrid shelled about £30m on him so they obviously rated him.
He fits the profile we're after though and I think he would be worth taking a chance on - for the right deal obviously.

Us and Fulham linked with CB jerome onguene, he is 22 years old, from Cameroon, has played 4 times for them, but has a French passport, having come through the souchoux youth system, now playing at RB Salzburg. I could see this happening as we really need a CB, but he could be more likely to start matches for Fulham. Though it is believed it would be an initial loan, with a fee next summer

Us and Fulham linked with CB jerome onguene, he is 22 years old, from Cameroon, has played 4 times for them, but has a French passport, having come through the souchoux youth system, now playing at RB Salzburg. I could see this happening as we really need a CB, but he could be more likely to start matches for Fulham. Though it is believed it would be an initial loan, with a fee next summer

No one update his wiki page. Not 4 times certainly.

he's a RS fan

SWERVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back