Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking we get disappointed on deadline day. Sure the U23 players will still go (likes of Bowler, Broadhead etc) and Sandro, Bolasie and Besic on a loan. However doubt we will get rid of any others. Meaning no more ins than just 1 centre back which will take the usual age to get confirmed (probably 23h on DD).

I've stopped caring about age of players, I think focusing on their talent to be a better indicator of how well they'll do, I'm a trailblazer what can i say.
Getting in great young players is ace. It's the icing on the cake. But just getting in great players is the priority for me. I don't worry too much about how old they are.
The only downside to getting in players like James and Allan at 29 is that if they are really good and become integral to the team you don't have them for as long.
If we had got James at 21 it would have been brilliant but just to get him is enough for me.
We've had plenty of players who have played well for us into their mid-late 30s so you're right, it's all about talent really.

Why do inter HAVE to sell would be a more pertinent question
Why do Lyon have to sell Depay
Clubs all over Europe are in deep doo doo financially

60m for Skriniar would be amazing business for Inter. He's been a decent defender in a mediocre team. Now Conte has lost faith in him he can leave but 60m is crazy.

I'd be throwing money at White from Brighton or Dunk for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back