Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds pathetic doesn't it. Had my first one last week, was absolutely horrendous. I like him as a player, would be a good option imo.

I remember my ex used to get them and i was always like "its just a bad headache, get a grip". Then about 8 years ago I was walking down the stairs of my house and went blind and though I was going to be sick. Ended up in the walk in thinking I was dying and after about a 2 hour wait the nurse was like "have you taken any paracetamol?"

"No"

"Here take some"

"I don't think that's going to help, I'm blind. I think something is really wrong"

"Your having a migraine take these, go home, lie down in a dark room and let me get back to helping some actually sick people"

Unfortunately though it ended up being a 9 month migraine, was a bad year lol .

Tbf as a squad player I think king would be a decent option. If we could shift the likes of Walcott, bolasie and sandro. He'd be a good choice off the bench and can play anywhere across the front three.

Liverpool won the title last season with Shaqiri and Origi in their squad, Josh King is never gonna set records, but he's a good option off the bench for me.
A long time injury to DCL or Richy and Josh King is supposed to keep us going? Cant see that ending with us getting enough results no matter who the RS plays. A lot of teams are beaten against that lot before they even start the games, we dont have that psychological advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back