Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
No available Right Backs you say??

It is time

1601755530119.webp

Richarlison, Allan and Gomes should be back after the internationals. Coleman didn't look serious, so you hope it's the same as well.
If Coleman and Kenny aren’t fit by next game, I guess Godfrey might be put out there.
Reflecting on today’s game I think we need another outlet type player, once Richy went off we lost our attacking threat (I know we scored 3 more goals!).

If Coleman and Kenny aren’t fit by next game, I guess Godfrey might be put out there.
Reflecting on today’s game I think we need another outlet type player, once Richy went off we lost our attacking threat (I know we scored 3 more goals!).

Been saying this since the window opened - we have a load of forwards/wide players and they are largely all tosh.

Only Bernard is half decent and Carlo doesn't seem to rate/trust him.

Iwobi
Walcott
Bolasie
Tosun
Sandro
Kean

Would send the lot packing if we could get another quality forward in preferably who could play across the front line.

Felt the same thought Walcott's pace would be a threat but didn't materialised so ideally another pacey wide attacker this window would be ideal

Been saying this since the window opened - we have a load of forwards/wide players and they are largely all tosh.

Only Bernard is half decent and Carlo doesn't seem to rate/trust him.

Iwobi
Walcott
Bolasie
Tosun
Sandro
Kean

Would send the lot packing if we could get another quality forward in preferably who could play across the front line.
Iwobi is going nowhere but him aside I agree with that, it’d also free up wages for Romero to come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back