Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT - Besic, Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro, Lossl, maybe one of Davies or Delph IF a decent offer comes in, and by the sounds of it, Kean too. That's my prediction - although a few of them might go through after Monday though, as they will involve free transfers and the EFL deadline.

The real work is to get rid of the dross. Sandro, Bolasie, Besic, Tosun, Walcott and the other wasters. What it does show is that we were woeful in the market under Walsh.

Any loans to championship clubs probably won't go through tomorrow as we'll no doubt prioritise the others. Hopefully we can offload Bolasie, Walcott, Sandro, Besic tomorrow. Maybe Davies too as I think we'll be keeping hold of Delph now.

Do you think we can move Tosun whilst he's still injured? Doubt it personally.

I think we keep Davies. He is a really useful utility player from the bench and can cover for injuries when required. Delph is injury prone and we have no idea how Gbamin will be when he returns.

Plus, i think we will sign a keeper - probably Romero - and one of Milik or Josh King. Plus I think we will have a go for a winger of the ilk of Sarr, Zaha, Bailey etc - but might not succeed.

Slightly concerned we're not looking like getting another right back in.

If Coleman were to get injured for a while, we'd be in trouble.

I'm assuming Ancelotti hasn't already thought of a way he'd deal with this without a transfer, mind. Perhaps Godfrey could cover there. Holgate can, but is out for a good while.

I don't think the Sarr fit is seamless, but he can cover all the front three and possibly also in a higher mid role. Its not the clearest match but he a aGrade A premium prospect. I don't see exactly how he enters the first team, and I think that'd have to be somewhat clear for him but he is usable in covering a broader set of positions. And maybe a formation change. Its clunky but he's so good you figure it out later. And its a great insurance policy if ever some space appeared up front in the coming years.
Mate. All we need is one injury to any of our front 5 and he'll play. At the moment, both Gomes and Richy are injured so he'd be in. Probably guaranteed 25 games a season just through injury. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back