Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we actually have a squad for the first time in EPL times, I wouldn’t mind having a big lump of a centre forward. Even if he’s older & not that mobile, if he’s a big lump & unplayable in the air. With the attacking threat we have now, there will be game where we face 10 men behind the ball. With the delivery of Hamez, Digne, would be useful to have a big grock like Llorente or Giroud.

Now we actually have a squad for the first time in EPL times, I wouldn’t mind having a big lump of a centre forward. Even if he’s older & not that mobile, if he’s a big lump & unplayable in the air. With the attacking threat we have now, there will be game where we face 10 men behind the ball. With the delivery of Hamez, Digne, would be useful to have a big grock like Llorente or Giroud.

Giroud certainly isn’t a bit big grock. Decent player

Yeah. I assume Carlo sees DCL and Richarlison as central options. Someone like Llorente would give us a different dimension and be someone we could lob on when chasing a game. Would obviously like someone a bit more in the prime of their career but could be a canny piece of business.

Dzeko would have been fun. Or Bas Dost.

Pushing Mina up front soon as we have a spare centre half!

Here's a leftfield cheap suggestion for a RW we might sign: Adam Ounas.

I know Carlo likes him. Is fast, hasn't lived up to his potential. His move to Nice fell through last I heard, played 26 times under Ancelotti the season he was there and according to the Italian press, isn't going to be given a squad number at Napoli this year.

No actual links, just a thought I had.

I'm hoping for a top class goalkeeper from somewhere under the radar someone quick and technically good to play anywhere up front, wide or central, Edouardo from Celtic, take a chance on him.

have to be careful we don’t block Gordon’s chances to much I think though. I really rate him and so does Carlo. Just needs a goal has been chipping in with the assists loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back