Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn’t there chatter a few weeks back about Sirigu at Torino?

Would not be surprised at either Llorente or King. Both make sense in their own way. Also wouldn’t surprise me if it is really a winger he is after and it hinges on Theo and Yannick finding new homes.

Pau Lopez links are interesting. Not that familiar and the outset a player who is being ousted a year in on errors doesn't sound like an improvement. But the window closes tomorrow and thus our choices are likely slim. A year ago he was one of the most touted GK prospects in the world.

Its not my first choice but the confluence of events in the fact Roma don't rate him, the upside not long ago and the fact Lopez skills are generally in doubt might fetch a feasible deal. And his lack of praise or leverage might allow him to gradually usurp Pickford something the club will be conscious of or consider I expect. They can easily couch the need for a back up/ Lossl wanting to return to lower leagues publicly while buying a player capable of replacing Pickford.

Not sure what Roma wants and a buy agreement might not be wise at this stage, but in the immediate anything excites me in goal not named Pickford. Wise not to be brash but see some logic. We shall see.

Interesting. Bernard has previously been linked with Roma!

I read the article below upon hearing his name, and he sounds like yet another very expensive keeper that can be dodgy and has mental issues. There seems to be a lot of them about at the moment, and very few quality keepers around.

Godfrey announced in the morning. Then we'll bring in a striker - who will in all likelihood be Milik - and *maybe* a goalkeeper but from the sounds of it Carlo trusts Pickford to turn it around. Maybe we'll see a proper blockbuster of a signing out of nowhere but I can't imagine anything too major other than improving the squad depth.

So he’s like Pickford ?

Just done a bit further research via YouTube and Google translate, and yeah, he sounds exactly like Pickford. Comments saying that he is average, doesn't instil confidence in his defenders, and that he made a horrendous error in the derby that cost them the match apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back