Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were after a forward we'd probably know about it by now. Ideally we will sign one, but probably best to not get our hopes up.

Haven't had much time to look today, but sending Walcott on loan to Southampton just to save 50% of his wages is a really stupid idea. Yeah, he's a bit crap and I bet you it suits Walcott, but we are just further weakening our right hand side and strengthening a rival just to save 50k a week.

If Watford are selling Deuloefeu, then they will be without a left winger and a right winger should they sell Sarr. I'd rather we give them Walcott for their right hand side, and loan them Gordon for their left side and Branthwaite for their defence, plus a hefty chunk of cash over a couple of years to sign Sarr. Watford can of course still sell Sarr after this window.

But that supposed Walcott to Southampton deal is a really crap deal for us, not worth it!.

Mad to let Kean go if we're not getting a forward in.

But the signs are pointing to King,which is underwhelming.
I can't see how it would make sense from a financial perspective. On loan i'd be all over it, he is actually a decent player and could cover both DCL and Richarlison, but for the sort of fee you'd be looking at I just can't imagine it being a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back