Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm no lover of Pickford but Gazzaniga would be a very odd one for me. He's been seen as a complete joke for most of his time in England, and more often than not has been Spurs' number 3. Honestly can't imagine him being any better than we've got.

I am very much in this camp. I put a fairly lengthy post on Lopez on his thread. I can see sense in the deal, especially as a loan with an option attached. I'm really not convinced a fella who's below Joe Hart in the pecking order is any serious competition to Pickford. I mean, it would be questionable if he'd done anymore than Lossl.

Haven't had much time to look today, but sending Walcott on loan to Southampton just to save 50% of his wages is a really stupid idea. Yeah, he's a bit crap and I bet you it suits Walcott, but we are just further weakening our right hand side and strengthening a rival just to save 50k a week.

If Watford are selling Deuloefeu, then they will be without a left winger and a right winger should they sell Sarr. I'd rather we give them Walcott for their right hand side, and loan them Gordon for their left side and Branthwaite for their defence, plus a hefty chunk of cash over a couple of years to sign Sarr. Watford can of course still sell Sarr after this window.

But that supposed Walcott to Southampton deal is a really crap deal for us, not worth it!.
I'm all for it. I'd rather save 50% of the wages and not have him play here than pay 100% and have an atrocious display like his last sub appearance.

He'll go there, be at home, probably perform well and look a different player and I think it will be good for Southampton if they take the deal on. We really should never have took him on in the first place in retrospect, but who can't we say that about!

I am very much in this camp. I put a fairly lengthy post on Lopez on his thread. I can see sense in the deal, especially as a loan with an option attached. I'm really not convinced a fella who's below Joe Hart in the pecking order is any serious competition to Pickford. I mean, it would be questionable if he'd done anymore than Lossl.
Could it be that we are throwing out these names, to pressure United re Romero?

Gazzaniga was legitimately good in that stretch where Lloris was hurt. Lopez I'm not sure has ever been good. Lossl was pretty poor with Huddersfield. I'd be fine with signing him tbh. The Hart thing is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back