Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who makes up this tosh.

A 25m euro penalty for choosing not to sign a player.
Utter nonsense. Even if they signed him for 45 and he never kicked a ball, they would have no problem getting 20 mil for him next year so why would they pay to not have a player?

In terms of frame, I think what you are looking for in terms of a goalkeeper is Donnarumma. Hes like 6'6 or something but has that weird blend of being both gangly and stocky at the same time and looks gigantic in goal. Not seen much of him play but coming into a team like Milan at the age he did and to stay there, he has to have something about him. I'd like us to go for someone like him.

He has everything in his locker physically to become a top keeper. I think he needs a move away from that basket case of a club and he can start afresh, he hasn’t really kicked on from the age of 18.

He has everything in his locker physically to become a top keeper. I think he needs a move away from that basket case of a club and start afresh, he hasn’t really kicked on from the age of 18.
I almost feel that the fact we haven't actively pursued a starting goalkeeper this summer might mean that we are waiting for something. Might be Donnarumma being out of contract next year.

Or that could be me just doing the usual lazy media thing of "Ancelotti is Italian and we need a goalkeeper so must be getting Donnarumma".

I know mate but that's a compilation of his best saves.

I can't find one for his worst bits but just LOOK at this:

I mean if youre looking for a goalkeeper who doesnt make some mad mistakes at times, you'll be looking for a long time.

Even the best goalkeepers in the world have made massive clangers, Neuer has made quite a few, Allison the same, Ederson too.

We aren't wanting a world beater, we aren't getting a world beater, Could that lad be better? Sure. Is he a bad goalkeeper, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back