Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hopeful Olsen gets done in time. They have their eye on a couple of attacking options in championship that do not need to be done today. They will probably release Sandro from his contract if they cannot move him today. Tosun will be in squad once fit & used until January. From one of the more reliable press guys.

Cheers ;)

Pickford really isn't the worst keeper in the league - which we are top of, with him in goal. He does make daft mistakes, he also makes good saves.
Hes made the most mistakes out of all the goal keepers since the start of last season according to the commentators from the BHA game. If that doesnt automatically make him the worst keeper in the league, what does?

It's one of 2 things....

Ancelotti doesn't rate him and didn't want him hanging around....even if we're left short as a result...

Or Kean hated life at Everton, and insisted he leave...

Ya most likely. Or 1 more small option. they want him to develop but can offer him guaranteed game time. But will he get that at psg?

Priorities were elsewhere on the pitch
Which is fine. Why bother now? Just stick with Pickford, Lossl and Virginia. It seems a weird move loaning in a reserve keeper on deadline day. Very much doubt this will have any effect on Pickford whatsoever, he'll still be first choice and won't really be under any more pressure. I don't get this transfer and I don't get the Kean one either. All a bit strange, if you ask me.

Just in the gym mate, I’m relying on here keeping in the loop.

We need moves out in my opinion, not to pushed on anything coming in.

Im guessing a late incoming aside from Olsen.

Surprised we didnt sell Bernard if true

Other guys could all go to the championship i think.

I think Bolasie & Besic will find championship clubs by the 16th but still be here tonight. Also Lossl and maybe Pennington. Sandro is the one they are desperate to shift today otherwise they have to bite the bullet and pay up his contract because he's about 40th in line for a matchday squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back