Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are things still happening when the deadline was yesterday
When is Deadline Day for domestic transfers?
Deadline Day for domestic transfers between Premier League and EFL clubs is on October 16 with a 5pm cut-off point.

This allows an extra 11 days for teams in England to organise loan deals for fringe players.

In this period Premier League clubs can buy from EFL sides, but dealings between two top-flight outfits will not be permitted.

When is Deadline Day for other European countries?
Elsewhere in Europe, the Netherlands have put in place an October 6 deadline, giving Dutch clubs an extra day compared to most major leagues.

Russia’s window closes on October 17, one day after the domestic window in the UK, and Portuguese clubs have until October 25 to finalise business.

When is Deadline Day for domestic transfers?
Deadline Day for domestic transfers between Premier League and EFL clubs is on October 16 with a 5pm cut-off point.

This allows an extra 11 days for teams in England to organise loan deals for fringe players.

In this period Premier League clubs can buy from EFL sides, but dealings between two top-flight outfits will not be permitted.

When is Deadline Day for other European countries?
Elsewhere in Europe, the Netherlands have put in place an October 6 deadline, giving Dutch clubs an extra day compared to most major leagues.

Russia’s window closes on October 17, one day after the domestic window in the UK, and Portuguese clubs have until October 25 to finalise business.
Couple of tinpot leagues there who might take our rubbish...

Good to see Michael Ball echo my sentiments:

"I did think with Theo Walcott leaving on top of Kean's departure that the club might have had someone lined up to come in as a replacement, and they still might. Someone with a bit more experience and who probably will be happy being a squad player.

We don't want to go back to the days of relying on Romelu Lukaku, and if he had a bad game then the whole side did.

Dominic's picking up all the praise right now, and rightly so, but we've got to be careful. Through injuries or suspensions if he's not in the team, does our gameplan go to pot?

I was expecting Everton to maybe bring someone in with the experience to help him in training and also to step up to the plate when needed."

Good to see Michael Ball echo my sentiments:

"I did think with Theo Walcott leaving on top of Kean's departure that the club might have had someone lined up to come in as a replacement, and they still might. Someone with a bit more experience and who probably will be happy being a squad player.

We don't want to go back to the days of relying on Romelu Lukaku, and if he had a bad game then the whole side did.

Dominic's picking up all the praise right now, and rightly so, but we've got to be careful. Through injuries or suspensions if he's not in the team, does our gameplan go to pot?

I was expecting Everton to maybe bring someone in with the experience to help him in training and also to step up to the plate when needed."
I mean Cenk Tosun does fit this description. I don't love the idea of relying on him but finding a backup striker when your main striker is in the form Dom is in becomes a challenge.

I mean Cenk Tosun does fit this description. I don't love the idea of relying on him but finding a backup striker when your main striker is in the form Dom is in becomes a challenge.

Not for me mate - he has proven to not be reliable, has chucked his dummy out of the pram on occasions and overall is gash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back