Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Gordon, but he’s not going to be starting many matches in the Prem.
I watch a fair bit of Bournemouth and if he went on loan there, that would be a fantastic opportunity for him to get game time at a club that is playing good stuff right now.
I'd rather play Gordon than King. I just don't rate King very highly. He's an alright player but his goalscoring record is made to look better by the fact that he's regularly taken pens and creatively he's pretty meh.

I'd rather play Gordon than King. I just don't rate King very highly. He's an alright player but his goalscoring record is made to look better by the fact that he's regularly taken pens and creatively he's pretty meh.
We would all rather play Gordon though..
But he couldn’t play up front on his own, I though that’s the discussion here ?

Not for a back up player we may need for one or two games though ?
If you think he's going to be an upgrade on our wing cover maybe, but since I don't, I'm not really putting much stock into anything but his ability as a backup for Dom.

Still the logic in that is laughable. Phil Neville could play 4 positions so he's better than Baines? It was nonsense.

So We can still sign any of these players if we can still trade with lower leagues

Attachments

• A72C4073-490E-4B1D-848A-BFDA3F111F6A.webp
    A72C4073-490E-4B1D-848A-BFDA3F111F6A.webp
    92.2 KB · Views: 186

If you think he's going to be an upgrade on our wing cover maybe, but since I don't, I'm not really putting much stock into anything but his ability as a backup for Dom.

Still the logic in that is laughable. Phil Neville could play 4 positions so he's better than Baines? It was nonsense.
Neville would do a job for you for a game.
Alan Harper would do a job for you for a game.
Kevin Richardson could do a job for you for a game.

Playing any position, and by saying a game I’m doing them a massive dis-service.

The day after deadline day is always a bit of a downer. the excitement of itall, the players being rumoured, the flight tracker and the bushes....Perhaps that's why they invented Boxing Day, its a sort of half way house between a Holiday and a normal day.....

But then I think about my Everton being managed by Carlo Ancelotti, with James Rodriguez in the team, with Dom slotting goals a plenty, with us in the quarters of the league cup and mostly with us sitting on top of the Premier league without dropping a point yet, and with 7 wins in all comps..... my god!! WTF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back