Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
King is an obvious squad upgrade, Sarr doesn't play in the position we need.

Sarr would also cost about 3 times as much
King would be a ‘warm body’ granted, but no upgrade.
We would surely prefer a forward who is as comfortable on the right as the centre.
King is predominantly left sided when not central.
I very much doubt we are interested in him in any case, no reliable links and he looks to be W.Brom bound .
Think our recruitment is done for now.

King would be a ‘warm body’ granted, but no upgrade.
We would surely prefer a forward who is as comfortable on the right as the centre.
King is predominantly left sided when not central.
I very much doubt we are interested in him in any case, no reliable links and he looks to be W.Brom bound .
Think our recruitment is done for now.
King is better and fitter than Tosun but no point spending money for a player we won't want/need in a few months time.

I just checked after looking at the Josh King thread and it's only 6 league games to the next transfer window!!!

This compressed season makes desperation signings now not so important for me now - so I'd be tempted if I was in Brands' shoes to concentrate on loans/ deals to the lower leagues on fringe players right now rather than getting a makeshift striker option and seeing who is going to jump ship next season due to contract lengths and see if we can steal a march on one of those if suitable.

Bernards agent says deal for 7m probably go through in Jan. Hope so, too lightweight.

I just checked after looking at the Josh King thread and it's only 6 league games to the next transfer window!!!

This compressed season makes desperation signings now not so important for me now - so I'd be tempted if I was in Brands' shoes to concentrate on loans/ deals to the lower leagues on fringe players right now rather than getting a makeshift striker option and seeing who is going to jump ship next season due to contract lengths and see if we can steal a march on one of those if suitable.

6 league games till dec mate...window is jan so 12 league games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back