Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was bought for the future,not the immediate future
He will be back
It may take time but there is a top class player in there
Look at the stick DCL got
Kean has 3or 4 years to get there
DCL Always put a shift in though so every manager fancied him for his ability to be a problem, even if he was very raw.

Kean doesn't work hard. Way too early to write him off, but I'm not sure he'll be back playing for us again.

So he was bought for the future,not the immediate future
He will be back
It may take time but there is a top class player in there
Look at the stick DCL got
Kean has 3or 4 years to get there
A very important season for Kean.
His stock is still high but a poor season at PSG after a poor season at Everton would certainly not be good for the player or his value.

I really do doubt that he will ever play for us again. If he is a success at PSG then they probably will want to sign him and he almost definitely will want to stay.
If he has another poor season will we want him back ?

DCL Always put a shift in though so every manager fancied him for his ability to be a problem, even if he was very raw.

Kean doesn't work hard. Way too early to write him off, but I'm not sure he'll be back playing for us again.
I doubt Kean will be back with us. Noises after his transfer was it was difficult for him at Everton.
If he succeeds there, PSG will buy him and he will want to stay there.
If he does not succed there, the only place for him here is the bench again. Also what he doesn't like. Because i dont see a central striker in him in the Premier League nor a wide player.
Just one possibility i guess is if Richarlison leaves next summer. But i really doubt he can fill that spot. I see him more in a 442 or central striker in a lesser league.

Hes not a centre forward. He would be cover out wide but we already have cover there. We need someone who can cover DCL primarily. The fact King can also play wide is why he's the obvious choice for me.
Our best backup to DCL is Richy and Sarr could slot in on the left. He played there a lot for Rennes and scored some beauts cutting in

If we get Europe and sign 3or 4 top class players next summer I think Ricarlison will stay
I doubt any of the big clubs in Europe will have money to spend next summer
Crowds are not coming back to games any time soon
Yeah if we get Europe think he will stay. But we aren’t guaranteed Europe. Also I think football at the top level will always have money. Even with COVID we had the 4th biggest summer in history for money spent. Either way what happens next summer we should and hopefully be even stronger on the playing side.

I doubt Kean will be back with us. Noises after his transfer was it was difficult for him at Everton.
If he succeeds there, PSG will buy him and he will want to stay there.
If he does not succed there, the only place for him here is the bench again. Also what he doesn't like. Because i dont see a central striker in him in the Premier League nor a wide player.
Just one possibility i guess is if Richarlison leaves next summer. But i really doubt he can fill that spot. I see him more in a 442 or central striker in a lesser league.
Hopefully we'll have Europe next year so there'll be more game time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back