Everton transfers that seemed *done*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Flo I think we had the chance to sign him when we signed Myhre and Peter Johnson wouldn’t pay what I think was a fee in the hundreds of thousands, not millions and Ravenelli wanted us to pay the tax on his wages.
Then Peter Johnson is to blame... My family seek recompense!

Sean Davis...

Niko krancjaer.. seem to remember for at least one or two seasons being close. Everton close mind. Not. Odemwingie close.

How close were you to signing Scott Dann? Was a lot of tall in the Pardew era when he was at his (very respectable) peak with us

Lucas Perez. Legged us for arsenal and done nothing. Alvaro negredo aswell a year or 2 before he went to city. I remember being gutted about Sean Davis when I was a kid for some weird reason.

When is St Muller's day? It'll be 30 years since the greedy Brazilian saw his anus at the prospect of paying his own taxes.

The last transfer I can think of that really falls into this category is Leroy Fer, the same day we got Stones. At the time, everyone would have chosen Fer if it was 'one or the other'... but little did we know...

This is the sort of astute scouting I want to see when we get proper owners. Not some broke-ass smelly pirate hookers from Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back