Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

To be fair, there is a school of thought that life itself is a simulation, so it would be ironic for the simulated ref to book a fellow simulated person for simulation.
1694967789711.webp

Absolutely dreadful first half which makes me think the manager hasn't even given the players any tactics here at all.

Low points definitely the entire midfield, McNeil and Danjuma.

Onana, no idea how he survives that first half but he will.

Danjuma is a worry. Looks completely off the pace and not the player I thought we were getting.

Remember whenever Dyche needs to comment "we actually have some really good players" and produce a performance like that. Fully understand that Arsenal are leagues ahead of us, but maybe just trust these players to come up with some sort of attacking plan!

Quite simply an embarrassing half of football. No exaggeration, that was the worst 45 mins from Everton I might have seen since the last time Liverpool embarrassed us.

No doubt Dyche will think all is rosey simply because Arsenal forgot how to score. Should all be utterly humiliated at that, nobody can pass a ball, no shape, played through like butter whenever Arsenal tried it. Shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back