Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Barely a preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for the fans who paid good money to watch the team play football and end up watching whatever that was

Hopefully we get something resembling football in second half

How the flip we got to HT 0-0 I am astounded. Dreading the stats at HT from Sky. We were dreadful in that half. Please God give me a lift in the 2nd with at least some effort.

Sick of these wasters

Half time team talk.

Play to the whistle, and oh lads, try and remember - when trying to break on the counter pass to a lad in blue.

Bloody awful players.

Honestly can't remember the last time i watched a midfield 3 be this absolutely useless on a ball than them 3 today.

Be amazed if between the 3 of them they completed more passes than given away.

Outside of that, nothing in this game. Arsenal passing it about with little goal threat and us just sitting off and letting them keep the ball.

I'm still trying to figure out what the team is good at. Because it's not finishing, it's not creating chances, it's not counter attacking, it's not solid defending, it's not possession, it's not hard tackling.
Theyre not good at anything... well, apart from giving the ball away...fannying about in front of our own box. Oh yes and standing off them, not controlling the ball etc zzz. Dyche should be growling at them in the dressing room...or changing the whole tune cos his isnt working at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back