Match Thread Everton v Arsenal - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Arsenal

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As should the majority of any squad, starters, or not, really. That's what adds that extra, 5% of effort and concentration.
I listened to a phone in on the radio about 20 years ago after we were beaten by Fulham. Brian Labone said "in my day you were paid a ten quid appearance bonus, that didn't matter, what mattered was pulling that blue jersey on and being the difference." That still resonates with me.

Tarkowski, Onana, Iwobi, Doucoure, Cal-Lewin. There was a reason our corners caused havoc all game. Shame Richarlison isn't here still. Arsenal had no answer because they have limited physicality, this must be heaven to Dyche. Like - made to measure.
And we're on a week Monday evening. Lots of time to heal up and work on the running. He's had 6 days. Needed today. Really did.

Just seen Artetas post match presser going on about how much he loves his players after today.
Always thought his behaviour towards us after he left for arsenal was a little off, but that interview makes me thing he’s turned into a right helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back