Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
at this moment in time I’m 95% certain we won’t go down, we are still a good few point clear, the teams below are woeful but so are we but we will pick up enough points to be safe. I know losing isn't ideal but in a way it will certainly get Dunc working harder to sort things, this was always a tough game.
I appreciate the optimism, but we've been beaten by all the "worse" teams. I just struggle to see who we beat to start picking up points. I do hope you're right though.

Second half we had...

2 × DCL
1× Godfrey
2 × Mina

Along with one or two more off target efforts.

If ANY of those go in then the confidence comes back.

We really took it to them 2nd half...amazed we lost that.

We were on the front foot but Villa weathered whatever we had to throw at them well.

Most worrying for me is two weeks in a row we've been chasing an equaliser and faded in the last 10 minutes to the point where we created nothing. Shows a lack of belief.

This guy on Radio Merseyside Mike, needs to understand the fans in the ground after the game are wanting change at the club because this has been a decline over more than 2 decades overseen by BK. As for the £100m that Farhad "has just put in this week" he hasn't you plonker! This is already in, it's a debt converted to shares.
This is a really bad time to be protesting

Not real trouble yet, but that’s because the ones below are so poor. But we must improve ASAP. Dunc will have learnt from that.
That performance leads me to believe he hasn't learned anything over the past few years...
He hasn't learned that Holgate is gash.
He hasn't learned that Kenny is gash.
He hasn't learned that 2 in midfield is stupid.
What makes you think he's going to start learning now?

I appreciate the optimism, but we've been beaten by all the "worse" teams. I just struggle to see who we beat to start picking up points. I do hope you're right though.
It’ll all be on who we get as a new manager. If we get someone like kovac in I’d be confident he would get us to safety.

Rooney, Lampard, Ferguson…I think it’s a recipe for disaster. Going to be a pressure situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back