Match Thread Everton v Aston Villa - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fans are so disillusioned, what did they honestly think we would batter Villa 3 or 4 nil and everything would be rosey. I saw things today In the game I hadn’t seen for a very long time, work rate better, defending better, tackling better, passion desire better. It was never going to be a quick fix and yes Dunc probably made mistakes, but who honestly do you think could have come in and got us off to a winning start with how things have been going lately. We will be ok, I can understand the anger, but also Villa are a good team with confidenc. Just calm down a little I’m sure we will be fine.

….not sure about others but never had the felling we would score. Kenny and Holgate starting was bewildering, but I just hoped it wouldn’t matter today, sadly it did.

it was a bit of a nothing performance, lots of effort but lack of quality and purpose. Missed a few decent chances and much more progressive for Gordon’s introduction, I thought the 2nd half performance deserved a draw.

i assume that will end any ‘Ferguson till the end of the season shouts’, we’ll need more than Braveheart to get out of this ever concerning mess.
At least the Seamus haters can't blame him for this.

That performance leads me to believe he hasn't learned anything over the past few years...
He hasn't learned that Holgate is gash.
He hasn't learned that Kenny is gash.
He hasn't learned that 2 in midfield is stupid.
What makes you think he's going to start learning now?
He's only had 10 or so years to learn his trade man, cmon.

Time is needed.

That performance leads me to believe he hasn't learned anything over the past few years...
He hasn't learned that Holgate is gash.
He hasn't learned that Kenny is gash.
He hasn't learned that 2 in midfield is stupid.
What makes you think he's going to start learning now?
I agree with nearly all your points . The 2 in midfield problem has been ongoing for months and I just don't believe that Dunc hasn't seen that .
Kenny though has been okay. A much better performance than Coleman's last tragic game .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back