Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcastle not winning has put a spanner in the works. Now probably needing a win instead of a draw. In Bournemouth, you couldn't chose a better team to play aside from Southampton. But it feels like an afternoon of toil is on for a hard earnt point and then, as usual, hoping the other teams don't win.

I prefer that we now need to win to guarantee safety, needing a point only can be dangerous and should at least have the players right on it from the off.

I think Leicester will beat West Ham and we have to do the same against B'mouth.

An early goal would do wonders for everyones nerves but even then it has to be 90+ minutes of effort and concentration from the players.

A single mistake could have ruinous consequences.

I prefer that we now need to win to guarantee safety, needing a point only can be dangerous and should at least have the players right on it from the off.

I think Leicester will beat West Ham and we have to do the same against B'mouth.

An early goal would do wonders for everyones nerves but even then it has to be 90+ minutes of effort and concentration from the players.

A single mistake could have ruinous consequences.
Not a game for Keane to involved in at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back