Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Stuart Attwell. Assistants: Constantine Hatzidakis, James Mainwaring. Fourth official: James Bell. VAR: Michael Oliver. Assistant VAR: Mark Scholes.

Attwell has refereed us once this season when we lost 2-0 away to West Ham in January, with both teams picking up one yellow card.

He's refereed 28 games in all competitions this season, issuing three red cards and an average of just over 3 yellow cards a game.
Mr Mainwaring as a Referees Assistant......don’t panic Mr Mainwaring!😂

…but Holgate is slow. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him recover when the opposition go past him. Weird how some think he has pace. He’s also a huge liability giving away free kicks in dangerous positions.

I really think it'll be Garner at rb. He alluded to filling in there in a recent interview and certainly has the pace to cover.

I also think Myko will be back. Dyche doesn't even seem to consider people if they aren't fully fit so for him to be in contention is very positive.

If we can keep the intensity we've had in the past few games (at least in those opening 20 minutes) then I think we'll get the win.

Gray is definitely due a goal...

Revised team.

Pickford

Garner Mina Tarkowski Mykolenko

Iwobi Gana Onana McNeil

Doucouré

Gray

Keane to come on as ST if we need goals. Hoof!

Come On You Blue Boys!

T.webp

The more I think about this game, the more I think we are going to need favours from Spurs and West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back