Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Onana is the tricky one.

We've looked better without him in recent games but I reckon he would be bang up for this and we might see the player he will one day be. The player from the villa cameo debut and frustratingly inconsistently since.

I would play him in a 4 3 3 with iwobi and mcneil either side of simms, gray as the impact sub if needed.

Onana is the tricky one.

We've looked better without him in recent games but I reckon he would be bang up for this and we might see the player he will one day be. The player from the villa cameo debut and frustratingly inconsistently since.

I would play him in a 4 3 3 with iwobi and mcneil either side of simms, gray as the impact sub if needed.
As with all our players for the last 25 years he's so inconsistent.
Except McNeil who's been a revelation and match winner. And also Maupay who's been very consistent in his own way

Joyce reporting Myko and Onana are doubts for Sun.

I think Myko is sort of type who'll get out there for an hour and give it a go even if he hasn't trained much. Really hope it happens as a huge waste having to play McNeil at LB in a hone game where team must get on front foot as quickly as possible.

Onana not started much recently so think Gana-Doucs-Garner is fine to start although of course he can be physical option for last half hour so would be missed in that respect.

When the whistle blows it'll be over the top for the chaps.

Will they handle it or will they capitulate and go two down before half-time?

Only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back