Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, its gonna be a rough ask without DCL and no decent right back. Hope at least Mikolenko can be back so we have McNeil higher up the pitch.

The rest of the players gonna have to at least show some major fight in this game. Or we gonna be purely holding out on results elsewhere to save us.

So important for the players to get settled very quickly in the game and the fans to back them even if a few misplaced passes go astray, settle their nerves as they will be nervous without doubt, then they will fight with everything they have, COYB

You’ll have to text me the score. If you think I’m watching 89 minutes without a goal and remaining sane and placid whilst Leicester bounce the hammers you’re mad. I can hardly think of a worse scenario
Leicester didn’t even lay a finger on Newcastle for 88 minutes, they’ll fold if West Ham score

Honestly, its gonna be a rough ask without DCL and no decent right back. Hope at least Mikolenko can be back so we have McNeil higher up the pitch.

The rest of the players gonna have to at least show some major fight in this game. Or we gonna be purely holding out on results elsewhere to save us.
Within reason I'm not that arsed about ideal starting line ups. The occasion will trump all that.

We've been without a forward near all season, so this is not untrodden ground. Yes, Coleman not being in this game is a blow.

Our saving grace since Dyche arrived are the performances of McNeill, Doucoure, Tarkowski...and latterly Mina, and they'll all take part.

We have goals in us of late.

We'll be ok.

Very much a 50/50 thing for me. I'll be glad to get it over with it only if the outcome is right.

The moment is almost here now. Just have to look our fate straight in the eye.

What will be will be.

Where are people getting that a 1 in 14 Leicester are givens to beat West Ham?
A number of reasons:

- Unlike us, Leicester actually possess quality players capable of making things happen out of the blue.
- West Ham have a huge European cup final coming up in a few days time, thus resting possibly their entire starting XI.
- And Bournemouth are a far, FAR better side than most people give them credit for. Such an improved side since they ditched Scott Parker.

A number of reasons:

- Unlike us, Leicester actually possess quality players capable of making things happen out of the blue.
- West Ham have a huge European cup final coming up in a few days time, thus resting possibly their entire starting XI.
- And Bournemouth are a far, FAR better side than most people give them credit for. Such an improved side since they ditched Scott Parker.
10 days so no they won’t

Bournmouth like a breakaway goal. We are utterly terrible at managing our attacking shape to stop breakaways and too thick/nice to take a yellow when required. Wouldn’t mind if Gana was never more than 15 yards from our CBs for the whole game. Certainly don’t need him skying weedy shots into the stand from the edge of the box. Need a big big game from him tomorrow. Break stuff up, keep it simple and safe, and ZERO brain farts.

Totally agree. MUST take a tactical yellow card if they get on the break. So many times this season we’ve failed to do that, and it’s ended in a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back