Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another 31 hours of this agony.... Every prediction I`ve seen has said Everton will beat a Bournemouth side with nothing to play for, that makes me uneasy because no longer do we simply turn up and dispatch teams at home, one of our worst home records in our history.

I don`t think Leeds will beat Spurs but I do think Leicester will beat West Ham so it is imperative we win at all costs, it really is 50/50 if by tomorrow night we will be a PL or Championship club....

That point at Newcastle was absolutely massive for Leicester, if they hadn`t got that a draw would have been enough but now we got to go for it which will leave the door open for one of the quickest counter attacks in the league.
Just need to keep thinking about our match. At this point in the season, the table tells the truth. Whilst that shows we are very very bad, it also shows that Bournmouth have lost more games than us, and have a colossally worse goal difference than us.

If we can actually score in our inevitable first period of dominance, then nick another, there will be no need to even look at other results. Avoid conceding straight after half time (which we do on occasion) and cruise to the finish line. Then ban all mentions of football in the household until mid August at the earliest.

Did you win a bag of commas that you needed to use up?
There are a lot of full stops in there as well: that's periods for our American friends, but some here don't bother with punctuation at all. .Anyway, I think we have more important matters to worry about right now.

Just need to keep thinking about our match. At this point in the season, the table tells the truth. Whilst that shows we are very very bad, it also shows that Bournmouth have lost more games than us, and have a colossally worse goal difference than us.

If we can actually score in our inevitable first period of dominance, then nick another, there will be no need to even look at other results. Avoid conceding straight after half time (which we do on occasion) and cruise to the finish line. Then ban all mentions of football in the household until mid August at the earliest.

we could be five up, them down to nine men and everyone will still vacate their bowels if Bournemouth make it 5-1 in the 80th minute

we could be five up, them down to nine men and everyone will still vacate their bowels if Bournemouth make it 5-1 in the 80th minute
Unlikely to be 5-0 up, our CF position is likely to be Maupay or Gray, they wont be scoring.

We will be playing for set pieces in to the box..... we might score 1 but if we don`t we are in trouble, just my opinion because I think Leicester win.

I worry about goals. We are profligate at the best of times even with dcl missing good chancrs. I cant see Maupay or Gray scoring. So a draw for us with Leeds not getting a 3 goal win…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back