Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been thinking about this match before bed all night this week. A part of me expects the worst but we’re Everton and with a full Goodison we’re doing it. UTFT

Anyone?

afcb.jpg

Tomorrow , the romantic view we have of the game will be out the window by 30 minutes and the reality of the game will start to sink in and that is the part I am not looking forward to as a fan. I just hope we score first before all the rest because that news could be a death knell to the others as their games drag on without a goal.
No romance tomorrow mate. Just pure filth

Good luck to all those going to the game tomorrow, and to all fellow blues, stay strong and try and believe (even if you don't).
I'll be on a boat trip off the coast of Cancun while the game is on, deliberately booked to coincide with the game. I'm a coward, and thought I'd got used to going down ages ago. But as they say, 'it's the hope that kills you'. Viva the blue amigos.

Not sure which was worse. I remember the Coventry game being hell :confused:
I was working in McDonalds at the time in Dublin. 4 Everton fans, we all worked the Sunday night shift. Some crack at the clock in That evening!

plsesse do it tomorrow Blues…….

There is one thing that the team needs more than ever— the pigeons. Throughout this season, we have been missing our feathered friends in too many home games, leaving a void that needs to be filled.

Of course, pigeons have long been a symbol of good luck and fortune at Goodison Park. Their presence brings an air of magic, creating an atmosphere that energizes both the players and the fans. Their fluttering wings and soothing coos have the power to transform the stadium into a fortress and inspire us to victory.

Against Bournemouth, the team needs to search high and low, across every corner of Goodison Park, to find the pigeons once again. Their presence will inject the much-needed belief and confidence into the squad, lifting their spirits and driving them forward towards victory.

So, let's come together as Evertonians and rally behind our team's quest to find the pigeons. Let's create an atmosphere that reverberates with passion and positivity. With the pigeons back by our side, Everton can reclaim their home fortress and conquer Bournemouth, securing a vital win and guarantee our safety. Together, we can make Goodison Park soar once more! 💙🐦 #FindThePigeons

Status
Not open for further replies.