Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow night Mrs C are going out for a meal and a drink with a couple of friends. He is a life long QPR supporter so he understands disappointment. Neither of our spouses have the remotest interest in football so they won’t understand the importance of tomorrow but neither will he because he is used to failure and will see avoiding relegation as a success, he doesn’t know that for a club like ours to be involved in this nonsense is abject failure. Someone needs to pay.

Finally. After 6.30pm BST I can get my life back. This whole mess has been hanging over me (and probably a lot of you lot) since February. Survival Sunday. Last rally call from Yerry. Coleman will G these up in the changing room and of course the fans. It's gearing up to be a horrible rollercoaster of emotions but praying, on the Lord's day for an Everton win. UTT

Hmmm 🤔 Heaven knows what this could be

1685252750333.png

I’ve been calm all week, but I’ve been up since 4am and played every scenario out in my head about 1,000 times. I’ve got a proper busy day today, so I’m hoping my mind will just be focusing on the tasks I have at hand to get me through to 4:30.

ONE.MORE.WIN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.