Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not sure that the gods are to blame. As much as it pains me, Lampard seems a bit clueless
Badly at fault today. How Gomes was picked I'll never know. But to compound that by leaving him on after we went to 10, dearie me. Showing his inexperience there.

We have a bang average squad, doesn’t matter what changes you make they were always going to dominate with an extra man. They’re not a bad side.

The whole reason we’ve got points in recent games is by sitting back and hitting on the counter, but you expect us not to do that when we’re a man down ?
Sitting back and countering is all good (and with 11) but we weren't doing that, we were just camped on the 18 yard box.I agree Brentford are a decent team, allowing them to pick passes around is like death by a thousand cuts, they were always going to create with time and space.

I don’t understand the game any more, maybe I’m too old these days. Yes Branthwaite had to go, it was an accident but it happened. But why does the Brentford lad not get a second yellow for our penalty?
The standard of officiating for supposedly the best league in the world is awful. No consistency and the rules vary each game

Status
Not open for further replies.