Match Thread Everton v Brentford. Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea had lots to play for and it didn't help Tuchel's team talk, so you could argue that while it may antagonise Brentford will that balance out their tiredness.
But that’s my point. Chelsea were motivated anyway so the fireworks probably didn’t motivate them any further so there was no downside.

But now a team with nothing to play for maybe at most woke up for ten minutes then rolled over, and now have a reason to stuff us down to the championship, so maybe instead of taking it easy today they lie down to Leeds next weekend instead.

It's going to be absolutely manic around the ground as pretty much most blues who I've spoken to are going, including myself. Last time, it was a handful I knew.
Same mate, it was choka against Chelsea and I know loads more going down early today.

Think it just shows the importance of the game and what it means to us. Hope the players respond again.

Praying for Everton, spurs, Brighton and city wins today - please make it happen footy gods, we’ve had enough to put up with already this season.

But that’s my point. Chelsea were motivated anyway so the fireworks probably didn’t motivate them any further so there was no downside.

But now a team with nothing to play for maybe at most woke up for ten minutes then rolled over, and now have a reason to stuff us down to the championship, so maybe instead of taking it easy today they lie down to Leeds next weekend instead.
We'll only know at the end of the match I suppose or even then it'd be difficult to associate what caused the result.

Brentford have been in a good run of form - three wins, a draw and a loss in six - so they're not on the beach yet, thus a disturbance may actually help.

Why are you bothered about that shower? Yes it was disappointing, but this is our day and our fate - focus on that. UTFT!

For all the excitement We're fighting for 17th whilst that lot are winning everything under the sun.

Its awful man !

Reactions: Lob

For all the excitement We're fighting for 17th whilst that lot are winning everything under the sun.

Its awful man !
I have no idea why, but i think thats there lot now. City will win the title and Carlo will win our heats back by absolutely goosing them in the CL final. So the might quadruple will be reduced to the poorest two of the four available trophies. Still a remarkable achievement by th escum to make it to three finals and push city to the last week. I wish we had one or two players with their winning mentality, our lives would be immeasurably less stressful! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back