Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on mate, you actually sound gutted we won. After a rare clean sheet isnt the time to moan about a defender, especially when he has come in to replace someone who has been terrible recently.
Anyway I'd be shocked if Keane isnt sold in the summer, least a fee might come our way if he plays well between now and the summer.
Joke that people still criticise yet he did his job... clean sheet= job well done

Didn’t get to see the majority of the game today, just listened on the radio for the most part and saw the highlights on MOTD then.

Seemed like a solid performance, if not a particularly great one. Substance over style for the remainder of this season.

Bernard and richarlison had a great game.
Walcott actually did ok and I thought siggy was ok as well.
Wish we could take more first half chances. We get so nervous in the second and I think thats why we dip.

Bernard clear MOM for me, sub was right to keep the guy fit for Spam next week

Richarlison close second for work rate and his goal

Well done to Tom too who has a solid game

on the other subs, we complain when we don’t see games out, Carlo was ensuring we did
The obvious issue was that we invited a LOT of pressure from a team that had 0 initiative beforehand and we don't have the players to deal with that kind of pressure. This isn't when we had Jagielka and Lescott and pretty much nobody had any worries about conceding late in the game, we have Michael Keane, Glyfi fn Sigurdsson and Fabian Delph ffs.

I almost feel like this was Ancelotti saying "these lot are crap, get me better" to Brands.

Happy with those 3 points! Thought we played some nice football in the first half. Bernard was great, and Richarlison was also on form. I thought Davies did a very good job in CM until he started to tire in the second half. Slightly worrying how we can’t seem to keep our energy levels up for 90 minutes though, which made for a nervous end to the match. But hopefully we can bring in some reinforcements this month. I felt like Delph failed to impress when came on. Oh and what on earth was DCL doing with that stupid handball...

I thought Bernard was excellent also it’s seems somewhat controversially I thought Tom Davies did ok as well .

The subs worried me a little bit , I think silva would probably have got hammered for those decisions. I’m not here to question our glorious leader though , absolutely no intention of that .

Haven’t read any comments as have had time but do want to comment on yesterday. The fans booing players and giving them grief all game were as embarrassing yesterday as the team were last Sunday. You never ever boo and Everton player trying to win us a game of footie. If this offends any of you I couldn’t care less. If you were one of them your a a disgrace

Just beat 14 at home

got 16 and 19 away and 9 and 13 at home

gotta capitalise here
Haven’t read any comments as have had time but do want to comment on yesterday. The fans booing players and giving them grief all game were as embarrassing yesterday as the team were last Sunday. You never ever boo and Everton player trying to win us a game of footie. If this offends any of you I couldn’t care less. If you were one of them your a a disgrace
Who were the players the fans were give grief to all game, must have missed that from where I was sitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back