Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Concede first, crowd will turn, lose. Frank sacked.

Score first, we win, stay of execution for Frank. A draw and it really must be a win against Southampton or he's gone.

The FA Cup game against United can be written off and will have no bearing on Lampard's future.

Then we have two more games and a 10-day break before end of transfer window.

I think Lampard needs a minimum of 5 points from Brighton H, Southampton A, West Ham H, and even that is a terrible return against two awful sides and one mid-table one, with two home games.

If we can't capitalise on those games it will mean us needing to go away and pick up not just one unexpected win, but quite a few, which isn't happening.

Perhaps Mr Thelwell will wake up around 22. January and either help Frank or a new boss bring in a striker. But probably not.
We have already played West Ham at home this season so that game must be away. We beat WHU 1-0 by the way.

I don’t know how many will agree, but this feels like a greet the bus and fire the crowd up kind of game to me.
Ffs. Can't they fire themselves up? I wake up most mornings dreading work. Nobody ever shows up to my carpark to fire me up. It's a sad state of affairs if this needs to be done so early in the season. Are we going to start doing it every home game? We're going to get hit with fines from the environmental agency regarding the amount of blue smoke being sent up into the atmosphere. Before we move to BMD, it'll be 37 degrees C in December within a 2 mile radius of GP. We'll move to BMD and the area surrounding GP will be like a scene from mad max.

Ffs. Can't they fire themselves up? I wake up most mornings dreading work. Nobody ever shows up to my carpark to fire me up. It's a sad state of affairs if this needs to be done so early in the season. Are we going to start doing it every home game? We're going to get hit with fines from the environmental agency regarding the amount of blue smoke being sent up into the atmosphere. Before we move to BMD, it'll be 37 degrees C in December within a 2 mile radius of GP. We'll move to BMD and the area surrounding GP will be like a scene from mad max.
Imagine supporters supporting.

0-2 to Brighton, no bright start. More misery and another 50 pages of bed wetting in the relegation thread.

I would stick with the 352 keep in a tight shape and spring on the counter as Brighton like to keep the ball . I don't think we are good enough to be able to play that passing 433 we have been trying we are desperate for points get three runners in midfield and two upfront Gray off DCL it allows us to get more attackers up there the 433 becomes too much of a 451 for me. The back five suits the players we have right now

2-0 win, crowd will be up for it, players backs will be up after a hard earned point on Saturday

I would stick with the 352 keep in a tight shape and spring on the counter as Brighton like to keep the ball . I don't think we are good enough to be able to play that passing 433 we have been trying we are desperate for points get three runners in midfield and two upfront the back five suits the players we have right now

Status
Not open for further replies.