Match Thread Everton v Brighton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This also worries me.

I'm not sure who to appoint. I get the shouts for Dunc as he'd give us some pride back but he's certainly an unknown quantity as a manager. I do think Dunc deserves his chance but has he got what it takes to get us out of a relegation fight?

Lampard? No reason to believe he'd be any better than Dunc and would probably want alot more money.

Potter? Doubt he'd want the job now.
Rooney could do no worse than this!!!

- No defensive structure
- No patterns of play
- Tactics include:
A) hoofing it up top and try to get second balls
B) hope Gray does something

All those who defend this fat rancid kopite pig can go jump in the Mersey you bunch of kopites
The defensive structure part is tough with that midfield. It's still his fault for picking it obviously.

Dom's one chance he's skied from 12 yards. Gordon works hard but just lacks bite. Gray's not really got into it.
Bambi taking pens has always been a bad idea! Plus playing 5 at the back with Coleman on the wrong side .... Crazy stuff. Holgate , Keane and Godfrey have a competition of who is the most useless!

We know the players aren't good enough but quite clearly the tactics are terrible and the small amount of talent the players do have they're not even putting forward for this manager. Time to get rid before we make the same mistake of allowing a manager to buy players the next one doesn't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back